On the 21st May 2011. I interviewed a lot of the members of Made in the UK in the glorious city of London, whilst drinking real ale. Beware, silliness ahead.
- Rowley’s Submission: The Divide, by Arceye, Shropshire
- Pete’s submission: Uni, By Ed Sheeran, Suffolk
- Colins submission: No Age for Saints, by Hermes, Gloucestershire
- Dave and Carolines submission: The Doctors Wife, by The Clockwork Quartet., London
- Gabors submission: Electrical Language (Be Bop Deluxe cover), by Andy Hall, Yorkshire
- Nicks submission: Take Me Away, by Helen Austin
- Justins submission: Piece of Mind, by Joan of Arc, London